Experience outdoor living like never before with the unparalleled aesthetic of Pavilion. The classical architectural proportions of Pavilion created by larger columns and bulkheads, and the distinctive edge gutter, respond to emerging trends for a more substantial looking structure.
- Uniquely designed framework with architectural appeal
- 6 metallic colours to choose from for framework façade
- Cooldek® insulated roofing
- Range of lighting options integrated into the structure
- All internal fixings
- Structural framework all galvanised strong shs sections
- Pre-fabricated system using precision manufacturing facilities
- Concealed downpipe design
- Pavilion edge gutter profile
- Up to 7200mm spans
- Low maintenance
- 15 year structural & 15 year paint finish warranty
- Freestanding or attached with flexible attachment options
- Independently certified by structural engineers
- Only available through accredited Pavilion Dealers
Insulated Composite Roofing
The smooth ceiling like finish of the insulated composite roofing further enhances the clean, contemporary design and thermal comfort of Pavilion.
The contemporary palette of colours and finishes of Pavilion has been inspired by nature, reflecting the earthy hues of the Australian landscape, and complimenting the raw materials featured in today’s architecture.